在此特别提醒您在注册成为 APP 用户之前,请认真阅以下协议条款，并选择接受或不接受本用户协议。您同意并点击确认本协议且完成注册程序后,才能成为平台的正式注册用户,并享受平台的各类服务。您的注册、登录、使用等行为将视为对本协议各项条款的接受。若您不同意本协议,或对本协议中的条款存在任何疑问,请您立即停止在平台用户注册,并可以选择“不同意”。请您务必仔细阅读。
2. User Management
1.The user information
1.1.When you register at the platform, use the platform's services and participate at the platform's activities, you agree that the platform will collect your personal information and keep
records. Personal information includes but is not limited to: name, gender, company adress, E-mail address, etc.
1.2. In general, any personal information will not be provided to irrelevant third parties without your consent. We may provide your personal Information to third parties concerned if:
(1) Certain services of the platform shall be provided or jointly provided by a partner (such as an agent company, a company providing relevant technical services, a transportation company, a mailing company, a company providing prizes, etc.). In order to provide such services to you, it is necessary for the website to share your personal information with such partner. If you do not wish your information to be shared, you may refuse to disclose your personal information by not using the specific services.
(2) The website/software may jointly carry out promotional activities with third parties. All or part of the personal information collected during the promotion may be shared with such third party. If you do not want your information to be shared, you may refuse by not participating in the promotion.
(3) We are required to provide your personal information to relevant judicial or government
departments in accordance with laws, regulations or mandatory government regulations.
(4) To prevent other people's legitimate rights and interests or social public interests from being seriously harmed.
(5) To prevent your legitimate rights and interests from being seriously harmed.
(6) We find that your actions violate the terms of service of the website/software or any guidelines on the use of specific services or products, or constitute a material hazard to the legitimate rights and interests of the platform.
2.1. You may at any time, query, supplement or correct your personal information in your account on the platform by using your registered user name and password, or request to delete your personal information in your account on the platform. Your account can be deleted, but this will result in you not being able to log in and use any of the services on this platform. If you find any illegal use of user accounts or security loopholes, please immediately notify the website and report to the public security organs. The user shall be liable for any loss caused to the user by the use of the account by a third party due to the user's failure to properly keep his/her account name and password.
2.2. During the registration and use of the account, the user shall promise to abide to the following related laws and regulations, socialist system, national interests, citizens' legitimate, rights and interests, public order, social morality and customs, and the authenticity of
Information. The user shall not post any of the following contents (including but not limited to words and pictures) :
(1) Violating the provisions of the Constitution or laws and regulations;
(2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power or undermining national unity;
(3) Damaging the honour and interests of the State, or damaging the public interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred and discrimination and undermining ethnic unity;
(5) Undermining the state's religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
(7)Disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crimes
(8) Insulting or slandering others, or infringing upon others' lawful rights and interests;
(9)Other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations or violating other provisions of the platform.
2.3. If a user defrauds the account name to register with false information, or if his/her account portrait, profile and other registration information contains illegal or undesirable information,the platform shall have the right to correct the information within a noticed period, suspend the use of the account, cancel the registration and other measures. The account shall only be used by the user himself, and the use of the account by a third party is strictly prohibited; otherwise, the user shall bear all the responsibilities arising therefrom, and shall bear joint and several liabilities with the actual user.
3. Information security
Your account information and files on this platform are protected by a password, and only you have the right to access such personal information. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. The platform will not call or E-mail you to ask for your password. If you encounter such a situation, please contact the administrator of the platform for confirmation. Unfortunately, any data transmission over the Internet or wireless networks is not guaranteed to be absolutely secure. Therefore, while we do our best to protect your personal information, the platform cannot guarantee or confirm the security of the information you transmit to us or the information we send to our online products or services.
4.Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, the platform and all information, content and services it contains or otherwise makes available to you through the platform are provided "as is" and "as is". Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, we do not make any representations or warranties in any form, express or implied, regarding the operation of this site and the information, content, or services contained in this site (except as otherwise provided by laws of the People's Republic of China). We do not guarantee that all information, content, and services contained in this site or otherwise provided to you through this site, its servers or emails, messages sent from this platform are free from viruses or other harmful components. If, due to force majeure or other reasons beyond the control of the website, the service system of the website collapses or cannot be normally used, the service becomes unavailable or loses relevant information, records, etc., we will use our reasonable efforts to assist in dealing with the aftermath.
5.1 The platform does not provide any warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied. The platform shall not be liable for any failure to delete or store information (including but not limited to information published by customers) that appears in the services of the platform.
5.2 It shall not be liable for service interruption, customer information loss, scrambled code or
wrong connection caused by fault, technical defect, coverage limitation, force majeure, virus, hacker attack and other non-platform technical factors of the communication network of domestic and foreign network operators.
5.3 The platform reserves the right to determine whether your behavior meets the requirements of this agreement. If you violate the provisions of this service agreement, the platform has the right to suspend or terminate the corresponding service.
6. Agreement update and user concern obligation
6.1 We have the right to modify this agreement from time to time in accordance with the updating of national laws and regulations and the operation needs of the platform. The modified terms of service will become effective once they are posted on the platform and replace the original agreement. Users can log in to check the latest user agreement at any time.
6.2 If users do not agree to the updated terms, they shall immediately stop accepting the services provided by the platform; if the user continues to use the services provided by the platform, he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to the updated user agreement. We recommend that you read this agreement before using the platform. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed separable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining agreement.
6.3. The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this agreement and the settlement of disputes shall be governed by applicable laws in the mainland of the People's Republic of China. In the event of any content of these terms of service being inconsistent with applicable law, these terms will be reinterpreted in full accordance with the provisions of law, while other valid terms will remain in force. Any dispute between the contracting parties over the content or implementation of this article shall be settled by the parties through friendly negotiation. If no agreement can be reached through negotiation, either party may file a lawsuit with the mainland District Court of the People's Republic of China where the platform is located.
7. GDPR Regulation
For companies, where the registrant is an EU citizen, the SMEC CLOUD Match-Making Platform will comply with the GDPR regulations for collecting, processing and storing personal data of EU citizens. The personal data within the company registration process which is subject to GDPR is the name of the registrant and the email address with which the registrant is registered.
8. Completing Registration
By completing registration and becoming a registered user of the platform, you mean that you
fully accept this agreement. Before registration, please confirm again that you have known and fully understood all contents of this agreement.